Friday 6 October 2023

Just for fun 39

 Morning and hello!
Hi there! I have been playing with my fabby cardmaking stash again. All those stamps I have invested in during the years have been set to use again. Well, I have mainly been playing with some new stamps this time. 

This card is made with a stamp from hÄnglar och Wings. This image is a few years old. It's named Fika-Fredrik. It has now been retired but the company have many other lovely images with Fika theme. 


This one is colored with my promarkers and I have paired the image up with a paper pad from Echo Park. Spring something... I have used some pearl stars to decorate the card. There is also a few flowers both one I have made myself and two other paper flowers. A die cut butterfly with some Nuvo drops on it, the leaves are also die cut. The yellow panel is from another brand of designer papers. It's an odd one I have in my stash. I needed some good yellow to the rest of the designer papers.  :)

Hope I have sent some inspiration your way and I wish you a great day and hope that you have time to do something that you enjoy. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: