Tuesday 24 October 2023

Just for fun 43-23

Morning and hello!
HI! I am back again with a little project that I have made just because I needed to break the thoughts of pain. It can really be a distracting when the body will not answer to the medication. Frustrating is it most of all. 


I have used an image that I have had colored for years and I thought it was about time to use it. I have probably used distress inks to color my image, it might be watercolors as well, but I don't think so. I have used designer papers from Simple Stories, that do I know for sure. The paper pad is called So happy together. A lovely paper pad with a good mix of patterns. I love most of the paper pads that Simple Stories have produced the last couple of years. I have yet again used some Nuvo drops in the corners for some extra texture and dimension. 

Take care and do something that you enjoy! You deserve it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





No comments: