Thursday 26 October 2023

Just for fun 44-23

Hi and hello!
I am back in the dark autumn with a bit of a summery card. This was such a joy to put together. I have used a mix of leftover designer papers for this card. I found a bunch of designer papers in my studio that I had cut into and saved for better days and here they are made up to a card for a little boy. I have a few I can send them to. 

 The image is from Magnolia, and I colored this one a long time ago. But I had no clue what to do with it. Now did I find some energy to play with it and these paper pieces. I have no clue what brand they are, but they do make me happy! Primary colors that are perfect for kid's cards. 

The sentiment die cut is from Marianne Design if I remember correctly. I bought the daisy ribbon from Temu I think, maybe Shein. It's such a lovely ribbon, fun to use and a perfect card detail. Nuvo drops in white again, they are perfect decorations. Some die cut clouds have I also used for extra details. Love how this card turned out. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: