Wednesday 6 December 2023

Another crafting love of mine!

Morning and hello! 
Today do I have a little different craft to show off. Since I went on sick leave August 2020 have I spent quite a lot of time with my crochet needle. It keeps me off thinking about how I feel and calms me down. I don't have to think much when crocheting. 


I found a project called Tröstemöss (=Comfort mice) which is a charity project that makes small toys for kids that for some reason ends up at the hospital. They are given to them to give some comfort and give them something else to think about when they are scared. We have finally found an ambassador that take care of the hospital here in Kalmar. That wash and dry and check the little animals before they are handed over to the hospital. I had saved most of the toys I have made during these years and two weeks ago did I finally got to hand over my toys, and they will finally come to good use. I had 477 to hand over to A:A. So pleased with myself and I am happy that those kids are treated better than I was when being at the hospital as a kid.

I have now started a new batch and now will it be easier to hand over to a our ambassador and I will not have to send them by mail.

Find yourself a project that will make you feel good and take part in it!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: