Friday 8 December 2023

Just for fun 46-23

Morning and hello! 
Hi! I am back once more this week! I have made a winter card just because I really enjoy making them. I love my snow men and had to try using two of them at the same time. Some loving snow men. As in Frost, the movie: some people are worth melting for. 

The stamp set is from hÄnglar and Wings and is called Små Snögubbar. There is a larger version as well. This image is coloured with a mix of alcohol markers. 


The designer papers are from Prima, it's a fairly new pad, maybe last year or so but I have not used it before. I have been digging a bit in my stash and have found some flowers, leaf and pearls in my stash that went well with my designer papers. I have also used a jute ribbon that went well with the rest of the stuff. For an extra shine have I also used a golden card stock behind the image. 

Hope you like my little creation and try to take some time in the busy month of December to do something that you really enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: