Friday 17 May 2024

Flower Friday 5-24

Morning and hello!
I am back once again this lovely spring week. It have been around 20 degrees Celsius they whole week. And it's wonderful. I hope it will stay this way for a while now. Fine with rain during the nights but sun during the day would be perfect in my mind!

I have used one of the toppers from a Maja Design Paper pad together with some designer papers from the same collection to put this card together. Good with a nice and easy creativity every now and then. I also want to use the toppers from time to time and sunflowers are just lovely are they not?



Some gemstones that looks a bit wired on the photo is used for decoration together with a paper doily and a die cut border to give the card some fun details. It was great tun to make this card.

Do dig out your toppers and use them from time to time. It's a nice and easy way to get your creativity going! Give it a try!

Love n hugs
Marie



 

No comments: