Friday 31 May 2024

Christmas Cheers 9-24

Morning and hello!
The end of May is here and I am back with a new Christmas creation. Need to build my stash with more than just mini cards for Christmas. Today have I also gotten back in my digital stamp stash and found this shining star in my collection. I think I have bought it from Sugar Nellie but are not totally sure. It was a while since I coloured and printed this image. 



The designer papers are from Simple Stories and I think I have mixed two different paper pads for this one. They are fair busy, but so are Christmas. I have used lots of bling like gemstones, glitter paper for my snowflakes, a charn in the shape of a snowflake and to that a sheer ribbon with silver snowflakes on it. 

Hope you have found some inspiration to make a Christmas card or two! You know you will thank yourself when December arrives! ;)

Have a good day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: