Friday 24 May 2024

Flower Friday 6-24

Morning and hello!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and hope that you will have a great time and enjoy the good weather. 

I have just replanted my pelargoniums and can't wait for them to grow big and start to bloom with all their wonderful colours. I have since a few years started to grow them from seeds and it makes such a difference in how strong they grow. At the moment is our house filled with young plants that soon will move out on our terrass and at our front door. I can't wait for that!

So while I wait for my own plants to bloom have I made a card with one of my favourite flowers. The image is from Power Poppy which have amazing digital flower images. They are amazing!



The paper pad I have used is from PinkFresh Studio. It's fairly old paper pad that have got stuck in my stash. Find the designs a bit hard to use for cards but from time to time do I find a fairly good design that works with them. Here is it in my mind a perfect match. 

The sentiment die is in three layers and comes from Gummiapan here in Sweden. The flowers are from my stash. Believe these are from Temu. The dotty things in the corners are glittery Nuvo drops.

Have a good time and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card






 

No comments: