Tuesday 18 June 2024

Summer over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It is a new day and a new challenge over at Passion for Markers starting today. This week's very fitting theme is set to "Summer". How fun isn't that for a challenge?


Our sponsor this week is ADU offering a lucky winner two digital images of winner's choice. Thank you for that!

For my card have I used a sponsor image called Beach Time. A bit silly image but very charming! I decided to go really, really bold colours for this image. I found a fantastic paper pad in my stash that is pretty bright and happy. A real summer paper pad! 


I had fun adding a few clouds and a piece of twine for a little detail. I printed the image pretty large as I have trouble with all weather changes at the moment and there is trouble colouring. But it turned out happy and bright anyway, let's be happy about that at least. 
Wish you a great day filled with sunshine and happy moments!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: