Tuesday 2 July 2024

Use a die over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is set to "Use a die". Nice and easy for you all to play along with. I have used three of them for my card.


Our fabby sponsor this week is Dies to Die for. They offer one lucky winner a £15 gift voucher. Thank you for that.

And here is my card for this weeks challenge. I have used an old stamp from my stash. It's a stamp from one of my favourite stamp brands called BildmÃ¥larna. They are out of business since many years. I still miss them and the other day did I decide to dig into my stash that still have some unused stamps. This is one of them. 


I have paired the image together with designer papers from Bo Bunny. My photo got a bit strange colour wise but hopefully you can see a little how it looks. I have kept the design simple with just the two unregular rectangles that I have used for the image. I have also used a die for the border panel, a wavy one from Spellbinders. I love the clean look of these dies, the border one I mean. Some black pearls give an extra punch to the card and a little magnolia butterfly from my stash that I want to use up. I have coloured it with my markers as it was pretty dull all in white.

I wish you a great day and look forward to see your creations over at our challenge blog!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: