Monday 8 July 2024

Mini Monday 9-24

Morning and hello!
Here is finally a new card for my Mini-Monday series. This one is a cross stitched one with a fave colour combo that I love: blue and silver. The best ever. I had a period during the winter when I cross stitched some small images for Christmas cards to my pen pals. It was such a relaxing time. Now do I have a few ones with flowers on the go. I have also started to discover kumihimo braiding. Lots of fun so far even if I feel stupid when I don't get the basics. Slowly getting there and I have a whole bunch of beads that I hope to use some day.

Back to the card. I have some more to show that is from my Christmas creations. But for today is it all done. Hope you like my little creation where I also have used some silver stickers for a tone on tone look. 

Love n hugs
Marie

 

No comments: