Friday 12 July 2024

Flower Friday 7-24

Morning and hello!
I am here again with a flower card that I made recently. I had fun with this lovely tulip image. I love to colour this image and it's a blast every time. of course do I not remember it is who have made it. It's an old one as well as the designer papers. 


The designer papers are from Me to You if I am not totally wrong. It is a good match to the bright pink that I used for my tulips. A border made with a punch from my stash is used to add some details. I have also used some silver lined nuvo drops to add some extra details. I also have used a sentiment from hÄnglar and Wings. It looks great together, even managed to make it double matted this time. I hope you like my creation and find some inspiration to make a card or two with your old stash. It's like having new stash after a few years! LoL

Love n hugs
Marie
 

No comments: