Monday 15 July 2024

Christmas Cheers 10-24

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a Christmas card! It was a while since I managed to make anything at all. Have just spent time with my kumi Himo disks and plates lately. It was been a good way to spend restless time and easy to break from when the pain hits hard which it has the last month. I just don't like moist weather and my joints enjoy it even less than I do. Hopefully will the weather be a bit more stable for a while now and I can get some rest from my hard pain. It's 10 times worst when the weather is moist and change from warm to cold or the other way around. 


For my card today have I used a hÄnglar and Wings image from a few years back. I have also used a piece of another stamp from the same company, the sentiment is also from hÄnglar and Wings. Some ribbon is used to break up all the bright colours and some paper roses, a charm, some buttons and a few die cuts together with some nuvo glitter drops. It was fun to make this card and I hope that I  will be able to make a few more Christmas cards during the summer. I have a bunch more to make, that I need to fill up my stash for this coming Christmas.

Hope you have the time to make something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie
 

No comments: