Friday 19 July 2024

Just for fun 12-24

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a card made with my old stash. I have dug out a Kenny K image that I have had in my stash for ever and still love to bits. It's a great image that is different from many other cute stamps that is so popular. 


I have also used some old designer papers. Earlier this year I had finished it off, but I had forgotten that I had one more. I love this black and white paper pad with red details so I am very happy that I had one more. I have used some red card stock instead of white for this card. It was fun to use that for a change. I have used some nuvo drops for some small details. Hope you like my little creation! Do take some time and use your old stash! It's fun to rediscover your old stash, if will feel as new! LoL

Love n hugs
Marie 

No comments: