Monday 12 October 2009

First time at PFP

Here I am again. Finally managed to make something that at least looks like a card. Thought that I should enter it in a challenge and this time I chose
Passion for promarkers I don't know if someone who only had her pens for a couple of weeks can have passion for the markers but I sure do have fun with them.

This weeks challenge is this
Onto this week's challenge, which has been chosen by Denise. This week you can use any colours (so great for those of you who are building up your collections) but there is a recipe to follow - 3 different shapes (not including your card base), 2 papers and 1 ribbon.
Our sponsor this week is Letraset and the lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.

So here we go. Three shapes rectangle, square and circle, two papers from a local supermarket of all places, and a dotty white ribbon. I've added a little x-mas word to the left (sizzix santas workshop), half pearls, and a snowflake on the circle. All totally in my favourit colours white, blue and grey. Some glitter glue here and there. X-mas is after all a "glittery" kind of season. :)



Here is my stamp, called Snowflake from Sugernellie. Really cute, isn't she?

Well everyone (if someone is actually reading this), this is all from me for today. Time for some TV and a warm fire. I'm really cold today. It's really fall now, maybe even winter?

Take care and hugs,

Marie

3 comments:

Caryn said...

Brilliant card and a great choice of image. Thanks for joining in at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Love the supermarket papers :) and the layout is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kjerstin said...

Congrats on being by the Top 5 passionista!! :D GRATULERER!!

Really loved your card, too!!
Beautiful in every way!!

Scrappy klem C",)