Sunday 18 October 2009

Passion for Promarkers week no. 21

Time for my second entering at Passion for Promarkers. It was so much fun last week that I had to enter it again. I still can't believe that I made it top-five. Thanks again. :)

Right onto this week’s challenge, which has been chosen by Gina…. once again this week you can use any colours you like but we have a sketch for you to follow.

This time however it was a little harder for me. I chose to paint the jacket in pink which for me is a really hard colour to combine with the right papers. There are some many shades of this colour and thery are not my friends as it feels. :)

In the end I managed to get a card together and this is want I came up with. A card in pink, grey and greyish blue. Some glitterglue here and there, brown ink one every edge except the snowflakes.


Some embellishment that I made to work together with my snowflakes. It felt a little empty at first but this made it into something a little "more." The sentiment is the swedish words for "Merry X-mas". I made that one on the computer. Of some reason all my Christmas text stamps are really big, or maybe my cards are too small? Depends on how you look at it I guess. :) The little snowflake on the chain is from BunnyZoes. Lots of wonderful charms over there.


Here is a close up of my paint work. The stamp is once again from Sugarnellie and is called Winter Wonderland. They are so cute, all four of these new country cousins christmas stamps. I normally (mostly) use the Magnolia stamps but these ones are my favourite ones at the moment.


It has been a real autumn day here today, rain, run, wind all in a lovely mix. The colours on the leafes are wonderful. I wish that I could have taken a walk with my boys but my pain in the knee joĆ­nt made that one impossible, hopefully another day. May be a day when it's no rain at all? Me and my three year old son have made meat balls today. He loves to mix it all together and make sure there is enough ketchup in them, smash the egg and so on. It's a fun time together. I think I have to make a scrapbook page about our meat ball days when I get some time left over, and may be put in the reciep for him as well. May be he makes them when he grows up as well?

It's time for me to sign of for today. I have a bunch of letters to write and tomorrow I will go on a little trip with my mum and auntie. Will be sooo, sooo good to get away from home, even if it's only over the day.

Take care and have a great evening,
hugs
Marie

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a pretty card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Stunning charms and snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Marie. Love the image you've and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Marie, I love the image you have used and the papers :)

Thanks for joining in at PFP this week

Hugs Gina xxx

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Marie, love the wee details
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx