Tuesday 13 October 2009

Just Magnolia challange no. 26

The challenge at Just Magnolia this week is a sketch by Mina, a very lovely one. I will probably use it again, but...
This one was surprisingly hard for me. The sketch is great and I was really looking forward to work with it but of some reason my mind wanted something else. I finally got a card together and here is the result.

In the end I decided to go with Safari Edwin and his car. The papers are from MME, Wild asparagus. The one in the back ground looks a lot more pink than it really is. It's a nice one, promise. :)
The flowers are from Prima and Kaiser Craft. I added some halfpearls and a rose to them as well. The rose is from House of Inspiration. All in cream, and I added some brown ink to them as well. The rose got some gold stickles as well. Leafs are a grass punch from Woodware.

A little closeup on the lovely Edwin in his cute outfit.
This was all for today, but I am however kind of proud of myself. I'm blogging for the second day in a row. That also means two cards are done! :) Now time to cook some lunch and to start figure out how I will put together a card for a friend of my auntie. Not an easy one. I have a few weeks to do it, but it's best to get some kind of start on it.

Have a great day and take care!

Marie

1 comment:

Marcea said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Really wonderful colours and such pretty details. Thanks for playing along with us this week on JM
-x-