Wednesday 7 October 2009

Just Magnolia challenge nr. 25

I was going to sit this challenge out but here I am anyway. Not my best paint job ever. I got some help from Tage, one of my cats. He loves the brushes. Can't keep away from them. Don't know how many times I have to take them away from him. He goes and get them from top shelf in my "crafty corner". It's kind of cute, so I keep letting him do it. It's in his personality. :)
Well then my card. The callenge is to make your own flowers, check the blog for more info. http://www.justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ (My links won't work of some reason tonight, this have to do for today). I'm sorry for my crappy photos today. Dark and rainy today so I had to take them inside. Well, Tilda from animal and pet collection earlier this year. Tilda with kitten I think it's called. The chair is from the same collection.

My flowers are as required made by me. I've used a mini flower punch from woodware and the must have for everyone as it seems the retro flower punch from EK Success. The leafy things are also from a woodware punch. Some 3-d here as well and a little distressing with both the craft knife and some brown ink. In the corners I've used some card candy from craft cards. By the way, some bling stones from Anitas in the middle of the flowers. Some glam... ;)
A ribbon with a bow. What's wrong with me? :) I have used ribbons on lots of cards now and it surprises even me. The little pins I made myself once again, pearl white and pink this time. I also added a charm from BunnyZoes. Needed to fill the area below the bow a little. That sums it up. Think the papers are called Blueberry Hill by the way.
The boys have been home from daycare today. Philip is getting teeth again and wasn't in the best of moods before granny showed up that is. Then all sunshine, just like Willy that didn't want to go to daycare when he hear that granny should watch Philip for some hours when I was away attending a meeting at the employment office. Tomorrow everything will be back to normal again with kindergarten for both boys. I get to relax or enter another card making challege. Until then, take care and have a good day.
Hugs
Marie


1 comment:

Martine said...

ooooo so pretty, loving the papers and embellies, and such cute little flowers, thanks so much for joining us this week over at JM :)


xx

Martine