Monday 25 July 2011

Morning to you all!

A very long night has finally come to an end. Someone that what wants to buy a fighting knee joint? I'm so tired of it! So much for an op, changing from one kind of pain to another. How fun! NOT! OK, I'm done complaining. On the bright side, I made a card during the night. It would have been a big waste of time just laying around doing nothing. So I used the PFP sketch again and came up with this.



The papers are from Papermania and the image is a Mo Maning one, I just adore it. Well I adore all images with cats on it, that's just who I am. Flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace is also from WOC. Coloured with promarkers of corse.

Love n hugs
Marie

1 comment:

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Marie. I love the colours you've used and the cute image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x