Wednesday 25 December 2013

Pick of the year over at PFP

Merry Christmas once again!  By now we are having Christmas day here in Sweden and after a long and wonderful day the other day when I compleatly forgot to post my creation for PTW. I am now trying to get it up here.

You can pick any theme that has been around over the last year from Papertake Weekly and play along with us. I went for the challenge from August 20th, Flower Power. I am sure you will find someone that fits like a hand in a glove for you.

Actually I made this card late during the summer but never got around to post it. Since there is always very little time during this time of the year I found it a good idea to use it for this challenge.


I have use designer papers from Authentique and keep the design fairly plain. The couple who got this card on their wedding day is not the ones who loves clutter. However they love hard rock, black and white and silver. So I used some metal circles that reminds me of rivets. There is also an electric guitar charm and a hart charm in silver inbedded in the flower heart. There is also a silver mirror card used for each layer even if it doesn't show that well.

The inside of the card is also decorated and has a lovely pocket for some money but as I had put quite a few personal info there I will not show that.

Anyway, this is all from me for today as I will now go and lay down in my bed as I managed to get a cold in the middle of everything. A really bad one. I am sneezing and freezing all the time. My youngest has been sick for about a week with the same crap so I guess it wasn't that strange that I got it too as he has been sleeping next to me.

Have wonderful Christmas time and see you back soon again.

Love n hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous love the heart of roses and monochromatic colours.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

esmafa said...

This is beautiful the heart of roses!!! Hugs and happy new year.

Janice said...

Such a unique and brilliant card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment on my football card - it is a great image isn't it and suited to older footballers as they grow out of teddies don't they! Happy New a Year, Jx