Tuesday 26 July 2016

Christmas in July

Morning and hello. Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week are we celebrating Christmas. Theme is set to Christmas in July.


Once again have I used one of my many Maja design paper pads. This time have I paired them up with a Tilda from Magnolia. As always when it comes to challenges over Passion for Promarkers, you need to use a colouring medium from Letraset to have a chance at the lovely prize from ADFD this week. A gift voucher is up for grabs.


For decorations have I used some gemstones and pearls as center pieces on die cutted snowflakes. A ribbon, bow and a flower from my stash. A punch from unknown brand is used for the snowflake border as well.

Sweet and short today as we are packing for a big soccer tournament. But I will see you back here later this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. lovely papers and image. Elaine