Friday 29 July 2016

Silver/gold or Embossed background

Morning and hello! Happy Friday to you all. Today is it time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. This time would we like to see your gold/silver or / and embossed background.

My card is made with a christmas Tilda coloured with distress ink this time. Have found out that my hands can handle a brush better than the markers so from time to time I will use them instead. The dp's are from Authentiqe I think and is actually a wedding collection. Can you see that? LoL


I have used a few punched snowflakes and decorated with some pearls. Then some of that lovely pearl lace from Annelie once again. This time cut a bit shorter and used both up and down on the card. The cardstock are from Panduro and is covered with glitter in silver. Also is a piece of silver net used on the card.

I will ad the sponsors for the challenge as soon as I can, but in the meanwhile. Stay happy and craft!

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Fairytale Challenge blog - Christmas in July
Holly Jolly Challenge blog - show us some sparkle
Magnolia licious challenge blog - check or gingham

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You card is adorable and beautiful... although there isn't a pic here on your blog....