Friday 22 July 2016

A thank you card...

Morning and hello! Every single year since the kids started day care have I made a gift and card for their teachers. This year as well. My final time for the oldest teacher as he is getting a new teacher and a new class in the fall. It is too many teachers to keep up with now. But here is one that I made this year. And this one is for my youngest son's teacher.

I did no colouring this time as I have been so poorly in my hands that I just couldn't hold on to my markers. But luckly for me have I been able to use some toppers from Maja design for the cards to the teachers this time. It is not as fun as doing the whole thing yourself but better than nothing at all, don't you think?


I love the dp with the lemons on it. I actually had lemons as a theme in my apartment before we moved to the house. The design is really simple and I have just used some flowers and glitter glue that had not really dried when I took the picture. Letter stickers from Panduro. They are the perfect size to add to a card with a greeting. The border on the topper is from Spellbinders.

Ok then, this is all from me for today. I hope to see you back here soon and that you enjoy your good moments when they cross your way.

Enjoy the sunshine and some relaxing crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Summer (drinking lemonad out in the garden is summer...)
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Craft your passion - Anything goes

No comments: