Wednesday 6 December 2017

Anything goes or Fun Folds - Christmas

Morning and hello! I am back again with a new fun challenge for the Merry Christmas Challenge blog. This time you have two options for the challenge either you go with the the not so challenging Anything goes or you go with our optional theme of "fun folds". Myself chose the easy way and goes for Anything Goes this time.


Well, there isn't as many Christmas gifts this year as we use to have. We go on the more expensive versions this year and plan a trip or two and give them to the boys. But some will there be and there is others that should have their gifts so I keep going with my gift tags. I have posted a few before and I make them all out of scraps from other projects and so is the fact with these as well.


I think these are left overs from my digital version from Simple Stories, but I don't remember what the name is. But I use this pack quite a lot and had it as main part of last years December Daily, which I yet have to finish off as Christmas Eve isn't in it yet. LoL 


For these tags have I used the scraps and I have used a Spellbinder die that cut through chip board. It's a great die and I have three sizes of these tags. This is the smallest one, perfect for the little big gifts. I have used an bunch of ribbons that is leftover from other projects and just left in my stash. There is some twin in both red and light blue. Two charms have I used for the tags as well as I feel I am drowning in them at the moment. I stopped counting when I had passed 200 on the snow flake charms. I have also made a simple decoration with some left over die cut snow flakes from Lawn Fawn. And one of the tags has also gotten some bells added to it all in silver as I prefere that before golden stuff.

I wish you all the best and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this project
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: