Wednesday 20 December 2017

Anything goes over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Second time today! It's time for the last challenge of the year over at the Paper Shelter. This challenge will run to 9th of January and then we start off again 10th of January. The them of our challenge this time is Anything goes. And just as always when we name our challenges that you won't be getting any comments from our team. Still you have the same chance of winning our fabby prizes.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

For my creation this week have I gone really easy as I don't have much energy at the moment. My meds are still playing games with me and now is one of our cats ill again and have a week of stay over at the Vet's place. He is getting treated for kidney problems and FOL. He is losing his teeth. The vet is checking him to see if she can fix him and so far she is doing a great job!

Will try to replace the photo tomorrow camera died on me again. 

So today have I made an invitation for a friend that I will invite for dinner during one of the Christmas "days". As I don't see well enough to colour at the moment did I use a pre coloured image and pretty much made a die cut of the image to decorate the invitation. I used the image called "For being a good boy". It's super sweet don't you think?

I made the card with some red cardstock and some digital papers from Simple Stories that I use quite often for Christmas. It's called Mistletoekisses. I just did some simple layering and fuzzy cut the image and split it into two pieces and use on each side of the text. And then on with some glitter glue from Rangers because after all it is Christmas.

I do hope that you will take the time to join us for this last challenge of the year! And a big thank you to Shirley who really have done a hard work running both the blog hop and this challenge and on top of that will start the year with her part of the team! A big thank you hug to you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: