Wednesday 20 December 2017

Anything goes Christmas or with an option of charm

Morning and hello and welcome to my last post for the Merry Christmas challenge for 2017. I will be back with more Christmas during the New year of 2018. Sounds so far away, and yet it is only a few weeks away. Time just pass by faster and faster. Kind of scary don't you think? It's getting more important to be here and now not to miss out on life.

And then we have my card, a CAS one this week. I have used an image I think is from Make it Crafty. Not totally sure as I have had this one coloured for over a year just laying there waiting to get used. However I have coloured this little fellow in a bit of strange colours even if I love how he looks. I am please with my colouring for once. However it was hard to match him up with some dp's and I had planned for a CAS card but didn't know how, until the other day. 

I have been looking on tons of scrapbooking you tube videos lately and took inspiration from them when it came to framing the main part of the card with a back ground paper even if it's white just like the image paper. I took some paper strips from my stash and made a strip for the bottom of the card and a wavy one on top. Nice and simple and then did I stamp the "merry Christmas" (in Swedish)in the empty space in a part of t wave. Nice and easy and even the dp's match my little Santa gnome.

We always have the theme of  Anything goes for Christmas at our challenge blog TMCC. Now have we also added a theme if you like more of a challenge. This week we're going for the theme/option of use a charm. I didn't follow that one this week, normally I use plenty of charms on my creations. How strange it can be.

Well I wish you all a fabby Christmas and a happy New Year! I see you 2018!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: