Tuesday 27 February 2018

Cats and/or dogs over at PFP

Morning and hello! Thanks for stick by my a bit random posting at the moment. Tons of pain and colds are passing by here. A week ago I couldn't even move my left arm due to inflammation. At the moment does my life suck when it comes to this. But I keep living on hope and believe it will be better. There is no other way to go. :)

So it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Our theme is "cats and/or dogs". There is tons of images with these creatures so it should be easy to join our fun challenge. 

Denise Morgans foto.

Sponsoring us this week is Dr Digi's House of Stamps. The winner has a waiting prize of 2 digis. A nice and lovely prize for a lucky winner. 

And now time to move on to my card. I have used an image that I had laying around for quite some time, so long that I really can't remember from where the image is. It's very light coloured in greys and some red and pink. And I totally adore the image. I need to find it on my PC again so that I can make a few more cards with it. You should be able to use it both for birthdays and Christmas with with a little imagination. 

I have also coloured the papers with the roses. It comes in black and white but I thought it looked fun to colour it. It worked and gave the pop the card needed. The paper pad is from Glitz. Totally love this black, white and red pad. And for once I was happy to know that my memory is terrible as I had bought of the pads. See something good in every thing. LoL. 

I have used Martha Stewart punch for the big panel and the other only decoration is a piece of lace from my stash. I have the same one in lace and normally fold it in half or cut it in half, but for this card it was perfect with it's full width. I have also used a bunch of layers with left over papers from other cards but from the same pad. I am getting good at using up my scraps thanks to all scrapbooking you tube "movies" I have seen when in the pain. Perfect way to spend some time when I wasn't in the mood for winter sports. 

Ok then. Time to sign off for today. I will be back soon again. I do hope that you will come and join our fun challenge for this week. The only thing that you have to do is to use Letraset or Winsor & Newton markers for your creation. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Your card is wonderful Marie! Fantastic kitty and beautiful paper and lace!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh your card is super and its evenmore super that you managed to get it done for the challenge with all your health issues. Im sending a HUGE hug over the water to you xx Hope you are feeling a lot better soon, Love Hazelxx

Babs said...

Lots of beautiful layers cute image and a gorgeous card.thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hope to see you again next time

Hugs Babs DT x

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great Card!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

CraftyNatalie said...

Such a cute card Marie, love your image and the colour combo. Thanks for joing in at Through the craftroom door this week.