Wednesday 28 February 2018

Snowmen or Anything Christmas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! How are you? Hope your doing fine and are having a good week so far. Here is it snowing like crazy and the winter is really, really back. Cold and snow and heavy winds. Yesterday they even stopped the busses from going on the big island outside my town. Can't remember when that happend last. 

Well, today do I have to posts to show you and this is the first of them. We have a new challenge going up over at The Merry Christmas Challenge. Our theme is Snowmen or anything goes X-mas. So it's time to get those Christmas cards going again. You will be happy you started in time when December comes again. 


I have used the same image as I have a few more times before during the last months. I really, really love these Sassy Cheryls images, and especially the snowmen. I don't know how many times I have coloured this one in, but it is still fun so you will probably see it here again. In yet another colour combo. LoL

I have used one of the multi coloured paper pads from Dove Craft I think. I don't really remember the name of it. It's a short memory these days. The sentiment is from LOTV and was/is a perfect match for this image, don't you think?

I have decorated the card with some die cut snowflakes from Lawn Fawn. I put a few pearls in the middle of them all. Some buttons from my stash has also been used to decorate my card. I have also used a piece of string to mimic the string for the star and make it "hang" from the top of the card. 

I am sorry that my photo has a red shine to it. I have a crocheted window strip in coral colour in my window and forgot to take it away. And since I have a bit of limited time by the computer it has to be as it is for now. 

Do come on and play with us all over at TMCC. It would be fun to have you join us. You don't even have to follow our theme if you don't want to. Just make a X-mas card!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: