Wednesday 14 February 2018

Anything Christmas or the theme of reindeers over at TMCC

Early Morning and hello! Hope you're doing fine and ready for a new Christmas Challenge over The Merry Christmas Challenge. I know it might feel a bit strange to make Christmas cards now when the spring is on the way. But you will be happy when the celebrations are here in December. LoL

This time we have our normal theme of Anything Christmas or if you want to challenge yourself a bit you use a reindeer or two on your creation. And for once have I manage to follow the extra theme of the week.

I have used an old stamp of mine that I can't remember the name or the brand off. Sorry about that. I have used my embossing powders again. I have not used them in a long time and while I had all the stuff out the other day I decided to make a few more embossed cards. I tried a few different colours and the same design. These will be good to send to friends all over the world. They won't be that expensive to send in the mail. LoL


I have used some black embossing powder for this version. I have also used some left overs from golden cardstock and some left over striped red and craft paper. The image is stamped and embossed on craft cardstock. There is some golden colour shine added, some black and white twine and a reindeer charm from my stash.

Anyway, I hope you will come and join us over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. Just make a Christmas card with any Christmas theme or with a reindeer or two on it.

Take care and do something that makes your day a happy one!

With love and hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: