Wednesday 11 April 2018

Trees or Anything Christmas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! Time for a new fun challenge over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. Our optional theme this week is Trees or you can always use our Anything goes theme if you prefere that. I have some trees on my card so I think I can say that I follow the theme for once. :)

I have used my Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Winter Village. I have used some left over from a few cards that I made before Christmas. I never got the inspiration to finish all the pieces I had prepared and the design is pretty much the same as the cards I made by then. I am glad that I managed to use up a bunch of left overs again. The scalloped frame is a die that I have no name for. Don't really know where I have gotten it. But the size is perfect for cards like these and make it possible to make cards that doesn't cost a fortune to send either.


I have coloured the tiny little images with distress inks and have stamped in archival ink in some kind of brown shade that I love. I can't remember what it's called at the moment and I don't have any energy to go checking either. :) The hill shapes are also from Lawn Fawn by the way. The text sentiment is from Bildmålarna if I'm not misstaken.

Well then, now it's time for you to get your Christmas stash out and start making a card or two for the challenge. You know that you will really soon need those cards. December is here sooner than later even if it doesn't feel that way right now.

Take care everyone and make sure to spend some time doing what you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
A snowflakes promise - Anything goes
Everybody art challenge - Die cuts
The Holly and the Ivy challenges - Anything goes christmas
A perfect time to craft - anything goes

4 comments:

Jackie C said...

Really fab! Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Holly & The Ivy, hugs Jackie DT xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work. Looks great.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with A snowflakes promise Rachel DT

Angie Scrapchild said...

A really sweet card!
Angela DT: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/