Tuesday 13 August 2019

Dies and or punches over at PFP

Morning and hello! 
It's time for a new challenge over at PFP today and this week is me, myself and I hosting. Thought I did that last week? Well time do pass by quickly and now we're heading for a new term at school here in Sweden as well. Can't believe it has been 10 weeks of already for the kids. Wish I had that too. But it's kind of good to be back in normal shoes again how to speak. Just a bit more tired than normal but it will hopefully settle soon as well. I just hope that my pain eases a bit as well. Last three weeks has been horrible for my left shoulder and neck, now it coming to the right side. As soon as I get my bike back I hope to get going in the forrest again to forget about the pain. 

Bilden kan innehålla: text

Well theme of the week: Dies and/or punches! is what we want you to share with us this week. It's nice and easy and should get you going and enter our challenge. Sponsoring is Crafty Sentiments which is offering one lucky winner 3 digis of winners choice. 


I have used the cutie called Snowman at the window. A nice and charming image which is easy to colour. I love his cute face. I have used an old paper pad from Cosmo Cricket called Mitten Weather to keep him warm. It's a bit different colour combo and that is probably why I have used the pad very little. Keeping a smaller bunch of pads makes me use up more of them as I change them after a month or two. Have even managed to use up a pad or two during the last year. Too bad I have bought more than I have used up! ;)

I have of couse use a bunch of dies and a punch for my card as well. The sentiment is a freebee from a magazine. Snowflakes are from Lawn Fawn and the border punch is Martha Stewart. My plan was to add a ribbon and a charm as well but it slipped my mind for some reason. 

Ok, this is it from me for today. I wish you well and hope that you will come and join our Promarker challenge this week. I want to comment on a lot of entries this week. So do join us for our easy going challenge this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Oh how I love your super sweet card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie.

TTCRD DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door