Saturday 10 August 2019

DT for Creatalicious Challenges - Distress it or anything goes

Morning and hello!
This post is a really, really late one as I have had huge trouble with my left arm and shoulder. I have not been able to do much at all the last two, almost three weeks. It's probably an inflammation in the shoulder joint and that means that I don't keep my neck in the right angle and that leads off road how to speak. But here I am again. I start a bit slow and take one challenge at the time and hope to heal as soon as I can.
Prize  -  3 digis of winner's choice

Our sponsor for this challenge is. They have some really cute and lovely images. Some with lots of details and some more clean ones.




For my card have I used the adorable image called  Poppy Sprite. It's an image with quite a few details but it's really charming and the result is lovely. I truly recomend you to give the image a real try. I have croped mine quite a bit but because I had trouble with my arms when colouring. However, I love how this turned out as in my mind it looks like I have taken a picture of the little sweet heart from above. She is coloured with my Winsor and Newton markers. I have paired her up with some designer papers from (I think) Kaiser Kraft. It might be a wedding collection... I have also used a left over piece from another pad which might be from Glitz. 

There is a bit of knick knacks on the cards: some card candy in white, a black ribbon, some sweet flower, metal corners, a butterfly charm etc. 

Once again I am really sorry that I am so very later with this creation, but better late than never I hope. 

Take care and take the chance to play along with our challenge. It's nice and easy and you still have a few days to join us.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: