Wednesday 21 August 2019

Face it! over at the Paper Shelter

EDITED! Will be even more late due to heavy headaches. :((

Finally a photo of my card. So sorry it has taken so long!


Morning and hello!
I am finally back after a kind of unwanted break due to my sore shoulder and neck. I was supposed to be resting to get it off but work got a way for that. And this week we're attending a BIG expo in Stockholm. I work with the stuff home at the company others are away, but we have all been preparing and working really hard after our vacations. Guess who would like a new vaca?

I have not finished my card for this first challenge of the fall with the Paper Shelter, however, I have prepared some of it and you will see my card with the new image called Eye of nature. A lovely image with a face as main focus which is perfect for this weeks theme that is set to Face it! That means we want to see a face on your card this week, the bigger the better and you know you can always crop the digital images around to get a different look of your image. It's fun to see how different an image look that way. You really should test it out, or you go to the Paper Shelter and find yourself an image with "just" a face on it. There is quite a few.

Anyway, I will try my best to add my card here later on today. In the meanwhile check out the fabby work of my teamies over at the Paper Shelter challenge blog.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: