Tuesday 24 September 2019

Christmas in September over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new card for the challenge over at Passion For Promarkers. This week we wish to see your Christmas card as we're having the theme of Christmas in September. You know you want to play along with this challenge as it's not that long before you want to send all these lovely cards to near and dear ones. So take the chance to play along with us. The only thing you need to think about is to colour with your Promarkers and stick to the theme to have a chance of our prize this week.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.

Our sponsor is Dr Digis house of Stamps which offers one lucky winner two digis of their choice. There is plenty of fun and charming images in the store.

I have used the fabby image called Holly Jolly Horace. This is pretty much how my brother feels about Christmas so I might even send him this card, even if I normally just send to the kids in the close family. Of course he is coloured with my Promarkers, and for an extra touch; a red glitter gel pen and a white gel pen to give some energy to the berry detail in the image. 



As designer papers have I dug into an old one from Prima called All Star Collection and it has absolutly nothing to do with Christmas, just sports every where. But I see this guy sitting in a pub wishing to be at a sporting event instead of celebrating Christmas. Just like my brother is always thinking of his BJJ-practising. LoL

For some details to the card have I used a piece of burlap ribbon and some card candy in red as I thought I needed at lest some that give the thought of Christmas. And my old dynamo got to work as well. Couldn't help myself adding that sentiment to this image.

Well, this is all from me for today. I wish you a great week and do take the chance to play along with us. Theme is set to "Christmas in September" and don't forget to use your Promarkers.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Love this image he looks full of Christmas spirit I dont think lol unless it is Christmas drinks. I am sure we all know one of these. Sorry for my late comment. xx