Friday 6 September 2019

Your favourite embellishment over at winter wonderland

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Winter wonderland and this time do we want to see your favourite embellishments. It should be a nice and easy one, right?


Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps - a short essay!

As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadians toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was seven years ago.  

Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.

Jodie works hard to provide new releases and freebies every week!

And the prize on offer for our lucky winner is:

$12 gift code to spend in the Bugaboo Stamps store

My image is from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps and I have used one called Make It Snappy Christmas Ornaments. It's hardly any colouring if you don't want too. And I decided to go with an almost monochrome theme for this one. I couldn't help myself but to colour the stars in yellow and I have used some silver for a few details. It became a bit bold but I can live with it. It was fun trying something new. The colouring is made with the standard markers for me, promarkers. And the designer papers are from a polish brand I think. 


And my favourite embellishments are die cuts, charms and pearls. I love a good ribbon too but for this card I was happy with a piece of silver string. The die cuts are made with dies from Lawn Fawn (mini snow flakes I think it's called). I never get bored of using those. I spend an hour or two from time to time and cut a massive bunch of them and then are good for a while. 

Well, sweet and short today as well as I am still in cold mood. Got a bad one from my son as he also got it bad. Wish this will be all of the colds for this year.

Anyway, take care. Do something that makes you happy and do play along with our monthly challenge. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Marie. xx