Wednesday 18 September 2019

Digital image over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! 
I here again. Not that often at the moment as I keeping busy by crocheting for homeless cats here in town. It's soon time for the harvest market where the cat toys will be sold, and I will get back to my card making a bit more than the last month. ´

This week do we have the theme of "Digital Image" over at the Papershelter. That simply means that we want to see you use a digital image. So no stamped ones for this challenge. It should be nice and easy enough. 

I have used the new fabby image called Sorcery! I have used Veronica's fabby pre coloured image for this card as I realized that I have a bit too many toys left to make. But it's always nice to use the pre coloured images as well. You always get both a pre coloured and lined one when buying from the PaperShelter. So there is always an option if you run out of time when needing a card in a hurry. Or if you just simply doesn't feel like colouring one day.



The designer papers I have used are from Prima and the paper pad called Moulin Rough. Deep pinks, purples, blacks and blues in a lovely combo. However the Prima papers are so filled of details and even sometimes images that they are a bit hard to use for card making. Still I have a ton of paper pads from them and some how I am going to use them. First thing to do is not fearing cutting into them! :)

I have used some golden pearls for decoration. They are a bit different in colours so I am think they are from two batches. Then there is a few die cuts used as well: some bones, a few mices and a decorative piece. 


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Helen said...

Very striking - love the purple and black colour combination.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

Helen x