Wednesday 4 September 2019

Dress it up! over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Hope your all doing well, and way better than I am. Got the badeste cold in ages as it feels at the moment. That's why I once again is dropping by to tell about a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This time we have the theme of "Decorate it". And that means we want to see some extra bling, flowers, ribbons or whatever on your creations. Nice and easy we hope!

I will try to get a card up here as soon as I can. But for now I can hardly sit up and breath as it feels.

EDITED
Finally a card up for the challenge. Here comes Megan and the papers are from Maja Design. Fall something. Sorry it took so long but today is the first day I am up in a week and I am still sounding like an steam engine or something like that. I am not worst in the family. They youngster has been ill for a few more days than I and sounds like well, I don't know but it's terrible.



As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: