Tuesday 5 November 2019

Christmas is coming over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
Sitting here feeling kind of sick. Started off with some lovely headache and then some sickness to my tummy. Oh yes! Great! Just what I needed. Will have to dig out the last of me for this one. Lucky for me I had a bunch of cards that is not show yet even if I made them during summer. Jepp, I know make and show is not my thing at the moment. More of make and make and pile them up and then start to wonder: Have I showed these ones already?

I hope I have not with this one. It's a Tilda from Magolia from a few years back. I totally adore the tildas. They are the cutest but I don't get the wow thing about them when it comes to making them into cards. They are small and often you need to add many details to make the card pop. Not my think at the moment. 


But for this card have I actually managed to put one or two extra details to my card. I have some pearl stars, a charm, some floss of some kind and some fabby die cut snow flakes from Lawn Fawn. The card is still looking sweet in my eye even if some time has passed since I made it. ;)

Sponsoring this challenge with the theme "Christmas is coming" is Cowling & Wilcox - 6 pack of PM's (skin tones set 1)
Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.

Take care, do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: