Friday 1 November 2019

Holly or Ivy over at the Winter wonderland

Morning and hello!
Time for another challenge card from me for this week. It's time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland and the theme is set to "Use holly or/and Ivy" on your creation.

Sponsoring this challenge is Sheepski Designs 

 Andrea is offering 3 images of choice for the random winner.


Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours. I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers. I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. 

In January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey. I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby. Welcome to my world Andrea xx


I have used Christmas candle for my card this time and have used a paper pad from Echo Park called Christmas Delivery. It's the same pad as I used for my Creatalicious card the other day. Very useful pad that is almost gone at this point. It has been fantastic. Might have to get it digital as well if I can't find the really stuff.

The card is coloured with my Letraset markers, some glitter pen and glitter glue to all of that. I have also used some white ink on a few parts of my card as I thought it all went to bright. Quite a lot of details on my card this time: pearl swirls, golden pearls, die cuts, ribbons, flowers etc. It was great fun making it and now I hope you will take the time to make a card or two and join our challenge lasting up until December starts. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

I love this beautiful image ,great layout and embellishments-love the pearl flourishes.THank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x