Thursday 31 October 2019

Anything goes or for a male over at Creatalicious Challenges

Morning and hello!
Well, it's afternoon but I start as I always do. :) It's time for a new challenge over at Creatalicous Challenges. As always you have the chance to play along with our Anything goes challenge and this time with the option For a male. Our generous sponsor for this challenge is 

is offering 2 images of winner's choice

Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.  Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well as many many more wonderful digital stamps for the crafter with a sense of humour.

My card is made up with the fabby image called Ambrose Dunderton. Just like all the images from Dr Digis house of stamps this is a joy to colour. I love these fun and charming images and the card made with these images is always a hit. I have used my promarkers to colour with and I have actually used a paper pad with a Christmas theme. I have some left overs from it and I might even get a card or two more out of with with non Christmas theme and a card or two with Christmas on it as well.


As I have an kind of huge stash of dots of all kinds; enamel , card candy etc I try to use some of them up from time to time, even if it I love to have all of them left. I never seem to have the right colours left, that's why I want to keep them all. :) I have also used some really thin drawing paper, kind of like vellum, but a bit thiner and some jute ribbon from my stash to keep the card going. Nice and simple, just as I like it at the moment.

Anyway, I hope you take some time and come and join our fun for this two week long challenge. It's always anything goes and then an option if you wish for more of a challenge.

Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
I love promarkers - Anything goes option 3 different embellishments (AG)
Dragonfly Dreams - Use black (alot or little)


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and colouring love all the layers and layout.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card great layout . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sheryl said...

This is a great card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}