Thursday 10 October 2019

A card just for fun

Morning and hello!
I have another card for you today. I have created just for fun and that was a while since I did that. I have done some distress ink colouring which I don't do very often, but now was it a fun thing to bring a bit new energy in my crafting again. The colouring might be a bit "worse" than my Promarker colouring but it was fun.

I have used an old Tilda from Magnolia, Sweden for this card. I don't remember what she is called or from what collection she is from. I do however love the attitude of this image. The designer papers is a mix of left overs from other creations. I think Glitz have a main part of time. 


I have used a fiskars punch for the middle panel and on it have I added a light blue ribbon. The bow is tied with another blue ribbon with dots. Some more decorations are some card candy, some flowers from my stash and to top all of it all have I used a few die cut clouds. I decided to make the card into a birthday card with some fun and much loved letter stickers from Panduro. Wish I had a ton of them!

Anyway, I hope you like the card I have created. Take good care and do something that you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: