Tuesday 8 October 2019

Autumn colours over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It is already time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers once again. The weeks just fly by doesn't they? This week's theme is set to "Autumn Colours". So something fall / autumn would be nice. 

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.

Sponsoring us this week is Uniko Stamps that over one stamp set to one lucky winner. The stamp set has to be in stock. That will be one lucky winner of our challenge!

For my card this week have I dug out a Magnolia stamp from last year I think. I have used used it to practise some water colouring but now I thought it would be perfect to use for this autumn challenge as it kind of has a halloween theme to it. I have of course coloured with my promarkers, just like you should if you want to have a chance of winning the prize from us. 


I did also dug out my Walking in the forest paper pad from Maja design for this card as I realized that I have used up all my Halloweenish designer papers. It's strange, I don't celebrate halloween but I do love a good halloween paper pad. I do my best not to add anymore to my collection of never ever stop growing paper pads but this year I have been good at least for a month or two. LoL

I have used a bunch of die cuts from different brands for this card. There is a few spellbinders, a few MFT, and I think I managed to add a Lawn Fawn die into mix as well. I had to clue on how to decorate the card this time so die cuts and a bunch of orange golden sequines is what I ended up with. A fairly plain and simple card, still with extra details.

Anyway, I hope that you will come and join us here at Passion for Promarkers. It's always great to see what you create for our challenges. So do come on and join us!

Take care and do something that you enjoy and makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card and image - great job thanks for sharing!!!

My Crafting corner said...

Such a lovely autumn card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

@d_e_crafts said...

Great card. I love the detail in the dashed lines and the scalloped edge. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
ttcrd.blogspot.com
decrafts