Wednesday 30 October 2019

Make it square over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
A new week filled with fun challenges. Mine is starting off with this one; Make it square over at the Paper Shelter. It should be nice and easy to play along with. Hope you think so too!

Well then, I bought myself a new paper pad the other day as I needed some more card stock, a few hundred or so. Yes, I know but I always feel that I very little of them. And I did actully only had 5 black ones left. Now a nice stash again, and a new paper pad. From Maja Design, called Holiday at the Alps or something like that. I have already managed to get it into the stash, and not much energy to dig it out again. 



It's not only the paper pad which is new. The image is one of the newer ones from the Paper Shelter. It's called a Cheerful Snowman and it's a real cutie. I love snowmens. They look adorable with their round shapes and fun faces. And today was it enough colouring for me as well. It became a great match with the paper pad. I added a few enamle dots as well as a piece of web from my stash. The sentiment is from Hänglar & Wings. Fabby sentiment that fits perfect with the snowman image. 


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

This is a great card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}