Monday 14 October 2019

Just for fun

Morning and hello!
Time for a new card from me just because it's fun to craft and create. I have done some more distress ink colouring and a bit of relaxing time for me.

I have used an old image from Bildmålarna. I don't remember what it's called and it sure looks a bit summer like with hanging the laundry outside. But it could be a good reminder of the warm summer day that has bin this year and the new ones coming our way again in just a few months.


I don't remember which paper pad I have used for this card. It might be a polish one... It's nice colours and I love the fantasic flowers on the panels. The colours are a bit muted and I love that, at least from time to time.

There is some rows of bakers twine in pink and some cotton lace tied into a bow where I have added a butterfly charm. The fabby cat die cut is from Magnolia, Sweden. One of my favourite dies even if I don't used it that often. Not all images fits with it. Except the border die I have used is there no more decorations on this card. Still it looks kind of busy, in a nice way according to me. :)

Anyway, hope you like my creation and that you take some time to do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie


No comments: