Wednesday 16 October 2019

Up, up and away! over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
Time for a new dt-project, this time for the Paper Shelter. I have been digging deep in the ever growing library of TPS images and this one is actually one of the first ones that came up in the store, 8, 9 years ago or so. But first our theme this week is set to "Up, up and away!". That means that we want to see something that can fly on your creation. What it is, is totally up to you. I actually set this challenge with dear old Santa in mind. Yep! That is how my mind goes. But it's up to you to find something that you think is fitting for the challenge.

I have used one of the smashingly fun images from the set called "Funny Giraffes". I went with the flying one of course as we have flying as our theme this week. It's such joy to colour this cartoonish image. I adore this one and it's not the first time I use it, and probably no the last one. 


I have paired the image up with some cloud dies from Gummiapan and some left over papers from the paper pad of Pink Paislee called Wild Child. It's one of my favourite ones, but some papers are hard to use. However, this is perfect for this image. I have used some glossy accent on the glass parts of the image. There is also a left over die from another project. I have also used a few enamel dots to pop some energy into the card.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

N-Eva said...

What a fun card.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

What a darling card, oh how I love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Creative world said...

Fabulous card...Love the colors and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Mimi said...

Oh what a great fun card and so playful in the colours you have used :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xx

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Awesome combination of paper, colours and sentiment! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
Arty Divas DT
Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
Arty Divas