Friday 4 October 2019

Merry and bright over at the winter wonderland

Morning and hello!
It's me again! I am back with a new dt-project for the Winter Wonderland today. We have the theme set to Merry and Bright, and you can interpret in a suiting way for you. Happy colours, a happy image etc.

We have a new sponsor for this challenge called Sherry West. And here comes some info about our sponsor

 Sherry West who is the owner-designer of Sherry West Art is a digital and rubber stamp artist,
colouring book artist and the author-illustrator of a very silly new children's book title "It's Raining Cats!  It's Raining Dogs!  It's Raining Bats! And Pollywogs!" (Morgan James Publishing) which is available now on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more.

She is a member of the Society of Children's book Writers and Illustrators, an ESL teacher, a published educational curriculum writer, award winning poet and semi-pro photographer who work has been accepted by Getty Images.

Married for 20 years to a very patient guy with 3 really funny kids, 2 fluffy dust bunny chinchillas, 1 huge hairy dog and 13 random cats.

Her art is being sold as rubber stamps by Stamp Addicts in the UK and has appeared on Hochanda twice.


Prize for the winner - TO BE ADDED

I have used the fabby image called, well I can't find the image in the store so I hope to add this info as soon as I can. Anyway, it's a cute angel that I thought would be fun to colour in some nice blue shades and white and add the touches of yellow for the stars with my promarkers and some glitter glue on top of that. I have used some dp's from the mega pack of papers from Dovecraft called Christmas Fancy. Sometimes I wonder why on earth I got this pad as the patterns are pretty hard to work with on cards. However I love the bright, fun, modern colours so every now and then, I dig the pad out.



I did use my image fairly large this time. I wonder if my printer make things bigger than I want them to be? It feels that way from time to time. Or I might have to make my cards bigger. LoL I have raised the middle panel up on foam tape as well as the image. I found some nice lace with black string attached to it. Then a bunch of pearls, two swirls and some flowers. A fun, happy card is done!

Anyway, I hope that you want to you want to play along with us this month. Only a few months left until Christmas is here and you know you have your fabby cards ready to go in the mail.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Colour crazy Craft challenges - anything goes
Creative fingers - anything goes
Christmas at sweet stampin - Anything goes option christmas decorations

No comments: