Wednesday 13 November 2019

Christmas Spirit! over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It's a new week and a new challenge up over at the Paper Shelter. We have a very fitting theme this week; Christmas Spirit! That means we want to see things related to Christmas. It should be nice and easy to play along in this challenge. 

I have chosen to use a part of an image called Merry Christmas my dear! I think there is a need for more images of Mrs Christmas so I took her out to make a card with just the Mrs. She is pre coloured by Veronica from the Paper Shelter who always makes smashing colouring for her images. Have you noticed that the Paper Shelter always has matching designer papers to their images as well? Brilliant if you want to make a card quick and easy.


I have used a paper pad from Paper Mania for this card. As I have printed the image fairly large have I kept the design simple. Then I had a smashing time using a bunch of decorations for the card: ribbon, some golden bells, some mushrooms and a bunch of flowers and green stuff. Some golden glitter to add to the Christmas Spirit!

As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: