Friday 7 February 2020

Anything Christmas over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello!
Time for a new DT-creation from me to you. It's the first Friday of February and it's time for a new fun challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. Our theme this time is a tribute to Eileen who used to run this challenge blog, but sadly passed away a few years ago. 

Our theme is set to Anything Goes Christmas.


Our sponsor this month

Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours. I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers. I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. 



In January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey. I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby. 
Welcome to my world Andrea xx




And the prize on offer for the winner is - 3 images of their choice 

 For my creation this time have I used the image called 'Rudolf's Selfie'. He is coloured with my promarkers and paired up with an old paper pad from Basic Grey I think. It was a while since I did the card and my memory isn't that good at this point. 


I have actually used a double print of the image as I found it a bit skinny so to old fashion film strips of Rudolf but only one coloured. And as it is Rudolf I added some snow flakes and lovely pearls as decorations for the feeling of snow.

Anyway, I hope you come and join us this month and play along to honor Eileen. She was a fabby person with lots of humor. 

Take care and do something that you enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

LOU said...

I love how you have the negative on your card Marie! You have done well with the teeth, that I am totally scared of to colour!!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lou xo
JemLou Productions