Tuesday 25 February 2020

Dies and / or Punches over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
New challenge week over at Passion for Promarkers and this week have I set the theme to "Dies and/or Punches". It should be a nice and easy one for everyone to play along with.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.

Our sponsor this weeks is Crafty sentiment Designs which is offering one lucky winner three digis of your choise. Lucky you!

For my card have I used the lovely image called Lola Let's see. A fun and charming image to colour and work with. She is of corse coloured with my promarkers. And if you want to have a chance of this weeks prize you have to use your promarkers too, or their lovely cousins from Letraset. 


The paper pad is once again from Carta Bella and blooming garden (or something like that). And to follow the theme of the week have I used a punch with the note pad edge on top of the image and some die cut hearts from my stash. Sorry I can't remember the brand of it as I normally make a bunch of die cuts at once when I have scraps. There is also some die cut leaves in the flower cluster. Some pearly string around the edges of the image and a silver heart charm in the bow and I was done with this one.

Anyway, I hope you will come and join our challenge and take the chance of winning some images. And getting a comment or two from the fabby team of PFP.

Take care and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Marie - love all the pretty details! Juliexx

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

Janis Lewis said...

She's so cute. Great card. Thanks so much for playing with us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! A new challenge started today – Anything Goes with optional theme to use GREEN. Easy Peasy. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

The dimensional details really add to the card
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
Arty Divas DT
Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
Arty Divas