Saturday 29 February 2020

Monochrome or Anything goes over at Creatalicious

Morning and hello!
Time for a new fun challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges. This time we have the theme of Monochrome (which should be black and white) or anything goes. I almost made it! I just gave up my colouring when failing to add the whiskars three times on the image that I had coloured. So here is my monochrome + one.


The image is called Forest Mouse and is found over at Fabrica Fantasy which is this challenge's sponsor. They are offering one lucky winner a lovely prize of 3 images! Thank you for that!


So as said, I almost made the theme, and as I love black and white and my favourite colours to colour with is the warm greys I choose to work with this sweet heart. However after messing it up way too many times I went with the pre coloured version. One of my favourite black and white paper pads is from Authentic and it's a wedding collection. The only downside to this pad is that it's not totally white, more cream, but it will do for this one. 

It's an easy card with not much off added details. A panel that is layered with punched panel. Punch from Martha Stewart. Some black and white ribbon from my stash as well as some card candy that I am trying to use up. All the layers makes the card look really fancy, but nice and easy made.

So it's time for you to start creating and I can't wait to see what you will do for this theme. Take a plunch and try the real monochrome in black and white. You will love the classy look of it!

Take care and do something you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: